View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #43
Texan in Japan
All Pro

Rep Power: 8212 Texan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season is over, unless ...

Season is over, unless...

we change our offensive execution. I feel for Matt, he's struggling mightily and instead of managing the game and letting our RBs run he's taken to throwing ill-advised passes. The league has obviously figured out his tendencies and exploited them (esp in the last two games).

I'm afraid he's reached his potential in this offense and I don't believe TJ has what it takes to give us an edge.

However, I may get burned for suggesting this, but why not give Case a shot. He's mobile, thinks well on his feet and may actually be able to give us the spark we need to turn this season around. I know that won't happen, but it would at least be fun to see what the kid could do.

Texan, back in Texas!
Texan in Japan is offline   Reply With Quote