View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #1204
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 56442 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Exactly my point....its extremely unlikely that keenum is going to be any better than Yates.....And people wanting to see him just b/c he's the unknown commodity isnt a good enough reason to start him over Yates imo....not while we still have something to play for anyway..

I dont have a problem with him getting his shot, i just dont think that he shouldn't have it before We get a real good look at TJ to see if he can at least be a stop gap guy.....short of yates or keenum absolutely lighting it up, we should go qb in the 1st round regardless and hit camp next year with the qb job open.
If you're making a QB change, which means you've pretty much given up on the season, then I would rather see Case, whether he's better than Yates or not. Yates isn't taking you anywhere. Yates isn't better than Schaub and we know where the Schaub train is going. Should have traded TJ when you had the chance.

Now, Case may not take you anywhere either, but like I said, if the change is made, the season is lost anyway. Might as well see if the guy can play or not.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote