View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #2002
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91991 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guess When Kubiak Gets Fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
i think there will be enough of an uproar this time. Seems like 70 percent of people already want some change
I would hope that you were right, but I can assure you that Kubiak will be back for at least one more season. Mcnair loves him like a son, and Mcnair is terrified of change. He hates the thought of new coaches and a new GM which is exactly what he would have to do with Smith as well who is a Kubiak disciple. We are stuck with Kubes.