View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #25
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79683 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What no one is talking about.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
this was already mentioned by nfl analysts years ago. i forgot who pointed it out but it was talked about how schaub had to bend down so low to get the ball.

nevertheless,

this really doesnt need to be talked about because its not really a big problem. Its not really hurting the club the way other things are.
Yes, I remember more than one TV guys talking about the way Myers snap the ball. That's just the way he does it (even though some snaps might be a little lower; and some certainly can be higher than usual.)

Without concentrating on the snaps when I rewatch the game, I really have no idea if there was much of a problem tonight or not.
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote