View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #1188
BorrowMe
Rookie

Rep Power: 316 BorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Me personally, i just cant believe kubiak would be that negligent to not at least open the job up if there was any thought that keenum could be the guy.....if there is/was and he still did what he did, then that's just 1 more reason kubiak should be fired...

I mean lets be real here, keenum is 3rd string for a reason....if he had the real potential you guys think he has, i have to believe that kubiak would've at least had him as the clear back up behind Schaub going into the season.

Aside from that, i dont think i've EVER heard of a guy becoming a successful starting Qb in the league for a sustained amount of time coming from 3rd string...that just doesnt happen.
Tom Brady was 4th string

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
BorrowMe is online now   Reply With Quote