View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #23
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guess Kubiak's speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
"No... I don't think Matt was struggling, that wasn't on my mind when I decided to put Tj in. We thought Matt needed a rest, just like we put Ben in for Wade last week. We talked about it before the game & He's been playing a lot of football, so we were hoping we'd have an opportunity to rest him a bit there. He was getting ready to come back, but we just ran out of time."

"Matt's our QB, he's going to be our QB next week. He's confident, he did some good things. He's struggling, I'll give you that, but he's confident, the team's confident in him. Matt's going to come out of it."

"No, I'm not going to take the blame for that pick 6 today, that was on Andre. We worked on that all week, Andre knows if Matt throws an INT, he's got to get in there & make a play. We ran that same pick 6 later in the game, but Andre got on him, made a play. We'll most likely do it again next week, we'll get better, limit the yardage they get on those plays."

"My job..... you know I think I'm luckier than a two dck dog. We've been over this before, I don't know what McNair's going to have me do when we get back to Houston, but I'm sure it's going to involve whip cream & a biscuit, well I hope there's whip cream involved."
LMAO the irony! If the DB catches that cleanly it's another pick-6... Easily. No question in my mind. If it was a different player catching the third interception that one could have been too.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote