View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #1179
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123160 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
And I just don't understand what is so hard to understand about this philosophy at this point? We know what we have with Schaub and Yates. We don't know what we have in Keenum just yet. We do have potential though. Lets see what he can do in a real game. How can it be any worse than the alternatives?
This point seems a little strange to me, since it assumes Yates has done nothing since he played for us in 2011. We don't know if Yates has improved or not, either, since all we've seen out of both Keenum and Yates is preseason performances, which can be pretty misleading.

However, I'm fully aboard the start Keenum train just because I'm tired of all the Keenum nuttiness on this board. Either he wins for us and and I'm happy, or the Keenum love stops, and I'm happy.
htownfan32 is online now   Reply With Quote