View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #1168
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 246932 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I've seen nothing from Keenum that suggests he's any better than Yates. They are probably equivalent at best. Start one over the other, but it's crazy to think Keenum's the savior we need.

If Keenum meant we go 13-0 from this point on, I'd take that deal in a heartbeat. But if you think that is actually going to happen, you're either a student at UH or grasping for straws.
As a corollary to my earlier statement, I'd point out that only people who make such concrete statements run any risk of being proven wrong.