View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #1023
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynegg View Post
Sure it's not that Collinsworth would be very happy to see the Texans keep playing like this?
If you are asking me if Collinsworth has it in for the Texans for whatever reason, I would say no, he doesn't. I could be wrong. Want to hear an announcer that hates the Texans? Dan Dierdorf.

If there were a list of announcer-Texan haters I don't think Collinsworth breaks the top 10. Just my opinion.