View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #83
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 24544 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Dear football Gods....Week 5 Let's Predict

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
This is typical of a Houston fan.

They score 4 ppg more than we do..... that's not "a lot" better than we are. We're throwing the ball much better than they are (9th in the league vs 24th). We've thrown 8 TDs, they've thrown 5 over 4 games. That's "a lot" or could be.

They're #4 running the ball, we're #7 (4.9 ypc to 4.7). Six rushing TDs vs 1...... they're a lot better there, I'll give them that.

If only they had a QB that could throw it in the end zone.
So anyone want to talk about how good our offense is now?

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is online now   Reply With Quote