View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #11
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season is over, unless ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I've been saying this is a Kubiak problem and not a Schaub problem. Also been calling for McNair to call Oliver Luck about Becoming GM and David Shaw about becoming HC.
Yeah , cause its Kubiak who's thrown 13 INT's in his last 8 games.

8 INT's in the last four .... four of which have been returned for TD's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
The reason I said fired first was to refer to Schaub. That guy has to get benched after this. If he doesn't, the guy making that decision needs to be fired.
Yeah , if he doesn't bench Schaub after this disaster .... I'll be tempted to pull out the pink soap.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote