View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #10
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season is over, unless ...

Quote:

Is it time to panic yet? Will we be drafting higher than expected and possibly be in the mix for a franchise QB?

Don't wake me up, I'm liking this dream...
A post I made it the Schaub thread.

I've taken the tack of several other folks. I've watched this whole game on delay and have read about the nasty stuff here before it really happened but I'm not upset, haven't upset my dog and my wife wants to know why I'm not screaming.

Michaels and Collingsworth are even having pity on Schaub instead of roasting him like they usually do.

I'm ready for a higher draft choice to go get a QB. I could be wrong but I'm not holding my breath for a big turn around.

As I type this the pick I knew was coming was delivered, gift wrapped even and he just got lucky Eric Reid didn't know how to accept an unexpected gift.

I'm done.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.

Last edited by drs23; 10-06-2013 at 10:46 PM. Reason: wrong safety, DOH! ;^)
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote