Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #4
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I like him a lot too .... easily the top SR QB in this class but I don't think the Texans pick will come up before his named is called unless they continue to underperform.

It would likely require a significant jump in draft position to get him as I think he goes (at this point) in the top 10 selections.
Given another national embarrassment, seems there's only one thing to look forward to, the draft. Here is a good article from yesterday game -
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/n...ck-vs-syracuse

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote