View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #1111
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We need to sit Schaub

At this point, I'll be happy with that final wild card spot in the AFC and the 6th seed. Playing a road game in the wild card round. We can still win that final wild card spot even if we lose this game and drop to 2-3, but that's assuming we make a quarterback change. I'm not even worried about catching the Colts for first place in the AFC South. We're going to be two games back already.

I've seen enough of Schaub. I loved him for his now seven seasons with the Texans but we have too much talent on this team to be under-achieving like this. A better quarterback would change everything.