View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #95
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #10, NFL starting QB rankings 1-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Looks better, results the same. Doesn't matter if you lose by 3 in a 52-48 shootout, or 41 in a 52-11 blow out.

six in one hand, half a dozen in the other.
I was pretty surprised at how porous Denver's defense is. Romo was throwing to WIDE open receivers for most of the games. Denver's offense however is able to make up for it pretty well.

I'd be interested to see how our defense holds up against their offense. Even with a great game on both sides of the ball, I don't see us beating the Ponies
hradhak is online now   Reply With Quote