View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #92
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150820 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub #10, NFL starting QB rankings 1-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafftop View Post
TK,
Do you feel the same way? I would take Romo over MS any day, not even close.
Yes, I feel exactly the same way.

You're seeing Romo make some plays, but he's got play-makers doing their job as well.

#83, #11, #89.... I don't know those guys, but when they needed a play, those guys made plays. If we can get that kind of production out of Martin, Griffin, & Jean we'd be pretty hard to beat.

Another thing. This game isn't over, but odds are pretty good that Romo is going to do something between now & the end of the game that will help the Broncos, more so than Manning messing up.

Especially if they keep throwing the ball. Best thing for Dallas would be to get a 3 & out, then run the ball & kill the clock. I know most people here would say they need to score another TD, they need to stay aggressive & throw the ball. But we're talking about Romo & the closer he gets to 50 attempts, helps the Broncos.