View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #46
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
While this early in the season I hate saying that, we need to win today. Indy is going to take the division if we do not get our asses in gear.
I certainly can't fault your sentiment.

I don't know, I've always thought they are all must-wins unless you have home field wrapped up. Last season was nothing, if not a reminder of that.

Maybe it's the Houston fan in me, don't know. I remember an Oiler team that went 10-4 and never saw the playoffs unless they bought a ticket.