Thread: Ben Tate poll
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #31
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Who's the better receiver ?

Who protects the ball better ?

Who picks up the blitz better ?

Yeah , Tate's a strong runner and I like him .... wouldn't mind him starting IF he wasn't behind a superior player.
I don't think Arian is superior at all.

He has better hands, but so what? When was the last time his good hands made a difference? It's not like he's catching a bunch of passes and hashing defenses like Marshall Faulk.

And I also think the lack of reps is a part of Tate not being as secure with the ball and not showing his ability to pass protect.

But really I'm not as concerned with that as I think he's better with the ball in his hands at this point in their careers. I don't think Arian is quite as good as he's been in the past and I think Tate has not been given an opportunity to really flex.

But that seems to be about status quo for this team. Drag their feet on everything. One step at a time. Ho-hum. Whistle while you work. Don't want to rattle the cage too much.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote