View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #15
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I see your point, but I fear the opposite. I can see Schaub so concerned to not make a mistake in this game, that he holds on to the ball too long and allows the offense to stagnate.

This is a WCO, which is designed to get the ball out on time. Use the backs and TEs. 160 yards receiving by backs and TEs in the 1st half. 52 yards in the 2nd half and overtime. And everything doesn't have to be play action. Give Schaub a chance to keep his eyes on the defense. If Schaub must be the QB, at least give him the best chance for success.
That would be a strange definition for what he calls "let loose." But nothing would surprise me, as Schaub may have the exact same handle on the English language as he does of the QB position.

I'd be somewhat worried of Schaub without a healthy dose of play action (which he has also lost handle on), in that that would leave him very exposed as a statue waiting for a pigeon to crap on him.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote