View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #85
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is the Super Bowl window closing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
I don't know if they're spinning their wheels or not - I'm not an NFL GM and I don't pretend to be one on here. It's simply an opinion, one I think is rather viable.
I'm trying to get my head around what you're saying. On the one hand, you believe the Texans have never had a Super Bowl caliber team. On the other hand, you don't think the Texans window is closing for a Super Bowl (re: poll vote). Are you saying the window isn't closing, because it was never opened?

I would like to know why one has to be a NFL GM to have an opinion on whether the organization is "on the right track". And you never really stated what your opinion was on that.