View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #13
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
My fear is that we are going to see Schaub (as he put it) "cut loose." And with his limitations a given and unchanged, he will be Hell-bent to prove that his foot, arm and brain are not a problem, in turn leading to a concentration of more WTF moments. This would be especially a worrisome scenario if our rushing game falters.
I see your point, but I fear the opposite. I can see Schaub so concerned to not make a mistake in this game, that he holds on to the ball too long and allows the offense to stagnate.

This is a WCO, which is designed to get the ball out on time. Use the backs and TEs. 160 yards receiving by backs and TEs in the 1st half. 52 yards in the 2nd half and overtime. And everything doesn't have to be play action. Give Schaub a chance to keep his eyes on the defense. If Schaub must be the QB, at least give him the best chance for success.