View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #84
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Is the Super Bowl window closing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Reed was brought in for his leadership and his replacement is already on the roster in Swearinger.

Manning is a good safety and his replacement isn't currently on the roster, but that is why you have the draft & free agency.
The more I watch them play, the less I think this is true. Swearinger is probably Manning's replacement. Manning wasn't horrible last season, but if money was of no concern, I'm sure the Texans would have kept Quin, & let Manning walk. Dman is playing better this year, he's playing a position he's better suited for... but Swearinger looks like insurance in the event DMan wasn't playing well.

If Reed were to miss any significant time, Shilo is the starter. If Manning misses any time, I'm sure Dj would get the start. In that situation, Shilo would drop down to Dj's current position & 35 would play over the top in Dime situations.