View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #82
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 94543 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is the Super Bowl window closing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
He performed better in the last quarter of the 2011 season.
Don't know if this got pointed out, but Schaub was on IR for the last quarter of the 2011 season. Did you forget to use the smilie?

FWIW, I voted no. For all the flak that Smith and Kubiak are getting, they've drafted very well and done very well with UDFA's. We're a QB change away from the Super Bowl. I think that QB is on the roster right now and he just needs to be given the chance. I see that chance coming in the next 2-3 weeks. Schaub will end his career with the Texans on IR (for whatever reason you care to think of) and either Yates or Keenum will lead this team to at least the AFCCG.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote