View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013   #1092
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 53446 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafftop View Post
I should have said be the QB of a team that makes it to the SB. 2011 Matt could but 2013 Matt is a shadow of 2011 Matt.

I will predict MS for some reason or another will not finish season as starting QB. Have they done a concussion study on him?
They need to do a gonad and heart study on him. He doesn't appear to have either.

Schaub just doesn't have the right stuff.