View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013   #26
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 13423 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

I'm an LSU fan so admittedly I'm a little biased here but what do you guys think of Mettenberger? He doesn't come with the athleticism of someone like Boyd but his arm strength is legit and he's been really decisive, especially on 3rd down.

It helps that he has ODB and Juice to throw to (Landry in particular has been insane this year; if not for our WR depth this year I'd want Houston to pick him up instead), though Mett has made some insane throws to get them the ball. Anyone see that third-and-long to Landry in double/triple coverage? Yeesh.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote