View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013   #1089
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
After watching the play over and over myself, there's one thing that's been glossed over: Watch OD. He throws up both hands in the classic "I'm open" pose. He basically tells Schaub he's open then proceeds to let the DB run up his back and take the ball. Look at the angle. I wonder if Schaub could even see the DB behind OD with the oncoming blitzer in his face.

I also wonder if that shouldn't have been PI since the DB ran thru OD while the ball was in the air to make the pick.

Still, if there was any doubt, he shouldn't have thrown it.
I mentioned it days ago. Nobody wants to talk about it. If there wasn't so much attention on Schaub... if he hadn't thrown 2 pick 6es already, they would be saying the receiver has to help his QB, can't sit & wait for the ball.

As far as PI, Sherman can play through Owen if he's going for the ball. If it was just a hit to try to stop OD from catching it, that would be pass interference.