Thread: Josh Freeman
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013   #15
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Josh Freeman

You really felt the need to bump an 18 month old thread when there are two ongoing threads on Josh Freeman? One in the main Texans forum and one in the NFL forum. Neither is more than half way down the 1st page. If you honestly gave a care about what people think about Freeman, you could just read those and get an answer to your question. Nobody is going to say anything different here than those threads.

More than about you specifically, this is about thinking before posting. And yes I am locking.