View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013   #1087
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
You make a lot of assumptions here .... Assuming that Kubiak is holding back Schaub (or another QB) when it really could be the other way around , and when you consider Schaub's inadequacies - arm strength , lack of mobility and recent poor decision making .... can you blame the coach for a conservative plan when all signs point to the QB not being capable of more ?!
It really don't matter to me. I don't care how conservative we are, as long as we win games. We won 12 of them bad boys last year & one January of this year (I was there, I saw it).

We don't challenge deep safeties over man coverage. So what, they're giving us the first down underneath. We don't throw into the endzone, so what we've got two badas5 RBs & one of them is especially tough around the goal line.

Yeah, we'll run into problems from time to time. We might lose a game or two.... it happens. But get our backs against the wall & we'll test them deep, we'll throw into the endzone... but we might make a mistake.