View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013   #1083
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
After watching the play over and over myself, there's one thing that's been glossed over: Watch OD. He throws up both hands in the classic "I'm open" pose. He basically tells Schaub he's open then proceeds to let the DB run up his back and take the ball. Look at the angle. I wonder if Schaub could even see the DB behind OD with the oncoming blitzer in his face.

I also wonder if that shouldn't have been PI since the DB ran thru OD while the ball was in the air to make the pick.

Still, if there was any doubt, he shouldn't have thrown it.
Just got finished throwing up again after watching play. Is there any QB even close to MS is lack of physical ability and pocket presence. He is in full retreat and awkwardly tries to throw the ball. Not only was it a weak throw it was not accurate. Throw was wrong on EVERY level. Can someone post full play so every one can see.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote