View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Hacked Vandermeer Twitter: Schaub Traded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
On one hand I think Schaub is still the best option...
He needs to start acting like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
this would have been a great move for the franchise.

We could have finally moved in the right direction.

Instead, its another wasted year and another loaded roster wasted on Matt Schaub.

On the one hand I do question my standards when I read posts like this. I want a championship, pretty badly. But I wouldn't think it was a wasted season if we go into the play offs playing well. Even if we're one & done & beat by a better team. It happens.

I'd feel it was a wasted season if they got to the Super Bowl & lost because of bone headed mistakes (Jjo's PI, grabing the receiver's jersey from the LoS & never letting go).

Then on the other hand... I realize this is just Schaub-hater talk. They'll disguise it as holding these players to a high standard, then turn around & tell you how great the one & done Colts are, or the Seahawks who didn't get any further than we did, or the 49ers who lost the Super Bowl. None of those teams "wasted" their seasons... they just lost.

Then on the other hand I do like the idea of Josh Gordon with Andre & DeAndre & Posey & an extra 3rd Round pick.