View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013   #1082
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6869 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Watching Extra Points and they keep showing THE PLAY.
Look at it again and tell me this guy is going to lead us to the SB.
He shows no idea that he understands the QB position. This is not the first time he has done this. He assumes his receiver is going to be over and tries to make a quick throw to deceive defense. Look to make sure open first. It is not like we are throwing to a speedster that can break it for a TD. We are throwing to 81 that will be lucky to run 10 yards if he is wide open. I don't think that type of play is worth it unless you can make a big play every once in a while.

I think Kubiak needs to handle Matt like a rookie and tell him the obvious like before the play, " Matt if it isn't open eat the ball so the clock continues to run."
After the game Matt said he should have thrown it at his feet.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote