Thread: Ben Tate poll
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
If the goal is a super bowl this season .... does trading Tate help you reach that goal?? I don't think so.
I think Foster is hitting his stride and Wood offers enough to rest him occasionally. Of course I want something good for Tate and not just a trade. I think Tate's effectiveness reduces as season progresses.