View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013   #113
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok here it comes....Do the Texans look at aquiring Josh Freeman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Arguable when you compare RB's , TE's and WR's which group is better.

Regardless which is better , Schaub has more than enough to succeed with which was my point.
Definitely agree with you there as your main point. I think Brady who is a non mobile QB could carve teams apart with the Texans skill players. Manning as well. Schaub is just lacking in to many categories these days. I think that Keenum could put up some nice numbers with this collective group.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote