View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013   #1076
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 13325 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Here is a scary hypothetical for everyone:

What would you do if Schaub throws a game killing Pick 6 this week?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I would Kiffen him and leave him in San Fran for his own safety.
If he does, I would reevaluate who our best option at QB is and likely come to the depressing conclusion that, for this season at least, it's still Matt Schaub.

Fortunately, I doubt it happens. Even if it's a losing effort, Schaub will be laser focused on not throwing picks to the extent that it probably leads to more sacks and throw aways than we'd like to see. Regardless, nobody should complain about "the fetal position" after what happened last week when he forced a pass under pressure.