View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013   #24
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Ok, I've watched this guy some and I knew he was a pretty good player....but this guy is reaaaalllly good. It's early in his career, but some of the things this guy does are amazing.

I'm watching him agsinst Maryland and the way this guy throws the ball is pretty special. The guy has a gun, but his ball placement is extremely good.

Oh and Florida state is going to be in contention for nat'l titles as long as he's there. They are absolutely killing Maryland. 42 - 0 in the third quarter and they have the ball.
Yeah, I try to keep from getting too excited, but wow. He amazes every week. It's hard to describe how good he is. He just does everything so well. Almost 400 yards passing and 5 TDs today.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote