View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013   #21
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RockNRandy's 2014 Big Board (Top 50)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
Ya that pretty much drops him down into the 30s
He will be a mid 2nd RD selection

Even though he is suspended
He is a very talented safety with good size and speed
Bama pedigree
He will drop before the combine and then grade out well after and rise too 2nd RD status and considering the desire for safeties now and the lack of depth at the position he will be a 2nd RD selection
He borrowed couple hundred bucks from a coach, may drop in draft rankings for now but imo will not effect his draft rank next April. I'd pick him if avail in first for Texans. If there mid 2nd, I'd be in heaven. Swearinger replaces Reed & HAHA Manning.