View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013   #99
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216706 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Time for a players only meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Wasn't this all Barwin's handiwork?
Barwin and Cody...........but all the big boys touted their adoration for the idea.

BULL-SHIRTS DELIVERS HOUSTON TEXANS LETTERMAN JACKET SENSATION

Quote:
When Houston Texans Shaun Cody and Connor Barwin decided that custom letterman jackets would be a great way to demonstrate team unity, they had plenty of vendor choices. When they needed 70 jackets done by the Monday Night Football contest against New England just a few short weeks away, the team's Equipment Director Jay Brunetti knew there was only one choice for the speed and quality they needed.
Quote:
Defensive End J.J. Watt , a leader in the race for NFL defensive player of the year, loved the jackets and what they stand for. “I think this is really cool. I think it shows a lot about our team and the chemistry that we have, and the guys in this locker room really care about each other and I think these jackets are a great way to signify that. We’re really proud to have ‘em, and we’re excited to wear ‘em,” Watt said.

Quarterback Matt Schaub liked the message the jackets put forward. I think they’re awesome. I think it’s a really good idea that Connor and Shaun came up with as far as camaraderie amongst the guys and feeling a brotherhood," he said.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote