View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #44
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19403 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early 2014 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
That's the million dollar question right there that no one can answer for certain, but everyone has an opinion on. I agree with the consensus opinion of the board that Schaub is to old, slow, un-athletic, and weak armed to be the quality NFL QB we need to lead us to the Super Bowl. I also have my doubts that as long as Kubiak is in charge, changing the QB will not make much difference on this teams Super Bowl hopes because the play calling is also a large part of the problem. As for your question I'd like a new QB, but I think replacing Schaub with a high draft pick next year isn't very realistic. I think Schaub will be back next year, Yates and Keenum will both get another year to impress us as backups and then Yates will leave for FA in 2015 and Keenum will be Schaub's replacement in 2015 and we'll then draft another backup in 2015. JMO.
Whether we do or dont get a QB this off-season it will definitely show what type of organisation we have. up until now this FO of rick smith and kubiack hasnt had a QB controversy so it will show a lot of who they are by what they do this off-season
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote