View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #21
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I've been watching Hundley vs Utah and he isn't all that impressive as a passer. He can move his feet and make plays with his legs, but his passing needs work.
i see him like a russell wilson cam newton guy. who uses his feet only to get out of situations i.e. looks for the pass sees nothing about to get sacked then gets out and makes the first down.

his different to other "dual threat" QBs like manziel who make that first read guy is covered then run for as many yards as possible or have designated run plays.

Thats my impression of hundley and why i like him
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote