View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #18
TexaHawk
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaHawk is a quality contributor and well respected

I am definitely looking forward to seeing Watt in the SF backfield. No better way to heal from a hosed type of loss than to beat a Niner team on the road. I for one think that the Texans are built perfectly to take it to SF.

SF hates playing a balanced team with a defense. It would be nice to return the favor and knock off Indy, but 2 10AM PST road games in a row with a makeshift OLine is tough. If it worked out it would be a perfect weekend of football. GO HOUSTON.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4
TexaHawk is offline   Reply With Quote