View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #17
Krieg17
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Krieg17 is a quality contributor and well respectedKrieg17 is a quality contributor and well respectedKrieg17 is a quality contributor and well respectedKrieg17 is a quality contributor and well respectedKrieg17 is a quality contributor and well respectedKrieg17 is a quality contributor and well respectedKrieg17 is a quality contributor and well respectedKrieg17 is a quality contributor and well respectedKrieg17 is a quality contributor and well respectedKrieg17 is a quality contributor and well respectedKrieg17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just wanted to drop in to give Texans fans Kudos..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Tiger View Post
Don't go lose to the Colts now
Not promising anything. The Colts are gonna be tough! But I feel we've been battle-hardened with the slug-fest against what I feel is the baddest-ass team in the AFC, the Texans. I hope that woke up our guys so they don't sleep-walk through the first half like we did against your team. I feel we'll win, and we are favored by 2 1/2 on the road, but the 10 am thing is just such a historic problem for the Seahawks. In both our 10 am games this year, against you guys and the Panthers, some luck was involved, so consider me worried this weekend, which ironically involves "Luck" as well... Wish us "good fortune" against the Colts, and I will be sending out positive "vibes" for you guys to beat the crap out of the Niners! Beat 'em BAD! Unleash that "thing" you call "Watt" on 'em. Let him smell a #7 San Fran jersey, and say "kill". That should just about do it. Damn. Watt would sure look good in Seahawk Blue! Color me jealous! Does it come through that I'm a massive fan of JJ Watt? I didn't know if I was making it plain enough...
Krieg17 is offline   Reply With Quote