View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #12
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 15351 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans D leads league in QB Pressure

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
We had the same problem last year, I don't know why y'all are acting like everything's all good.

In three consecutive games, this defense has given up a 90+ yard drive. As great as the defense has been playing, this is a big, big problem. When you consider football is more of a situational game & those drives came at crucial times in the game, it's even worse.

Schaub's pick 6 was bad & the single most back-breaking play in all of football, it only tied the game. Had the defense not given up a TD,(remember I'm talking about a 90+ yard drive) held them to a field goal, we win that game by 4. Offense doesn't have to score another point.

I understand if you look at it the game as a whole, the 14 points given up by the defense is astounding. But 99 yards & a touchdown..... you can't let that happen. Just can't.

Definitely shouldn't let it happen 3 games in a row. Jake Locker. The great Jake Locker led his team on a 98 yard TD drive against us. Joe thefck Flacco, on a bad day led his team on a 96 yard TD scoring drive against us. & Russell Wilson missing 3/5ths of his OL 99 yards...... it's insane to be talking about how "good" we are.

Tennessee is 29th in offense. Baltimore is 27th.
The defense has made every game winnable this year. How many teams are there that have not allowed a drive over 75 yards? The defense plays a lot harder than the offense if you ask me.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote