View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #3
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 268617 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hacked Vandermeer Twitter: Schaub Traded

More.

Quote:

John P. Lopez ‏@LopezOnSports 54m
I just spoke w/ @texansvoice. He's doing well and resting comfortably. F'n hacker. That's my friend!
Quote:

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 43m
@PSchrags That local DJ is Marc Vandermeer, the voice of the Texans. And he was hacked while he was on the air doing regular Friday gig.
Quote:
John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 59m
That's amazing what someone can create. Hack an account, text something crazy and it goes viral. Vandy was on the air when it happened.
Quote:

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 1h
Explanation from @texansvoice: I've been hacked. No trade. Sorry for the craziness. No way Marc Vandermeer, voice of Texans, would do that.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote