Thread: Really???
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #133
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Really???

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I've been saying for years Schaub is a better QB than Flacco in the regular season. Flacco's biggest issue is that he's so inconsistent, traditionally more inconsistent than Matt.

That was until this year. They've both been consistently bad, with flashes of greatness.

In Matt's defense, he's been playing some pretty good defenses. We've already played 3 of the top 6 pass rushes to date (according to MMBQ) & SF is #4.

Our OL is ranked 28th. Schaub's going to have his work cut out for him.
I don't know how they count the pressure.
It looks to me like they simply add all the pressures and put it against the O-line. We don't know if they include the pressures allowed by the TEs and RBs.
We don't know if they count free blitzers that the QB himself has to account for (like those on naked bootlegs).
Also, some of these pressure might be the result of the QB running into them rather than allowed by the blockers.

I think it would have been better if they just call it something like "Pressure against".
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote