Thread: Really???
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #130
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Really???

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
But up until the last game I thought he could get the job done and obviously I was wrong. Schaub makes very bad decisions and the very worst moments way too often. He is inconsistent.
I've been saying for years Schaub is a better QB than Flacco in the regular season. Flacco's biggest issue is that he's so inconsistent, traditionally more inconsistent than Matt.

That was until this year. They've both been consistently bad, with flashes of greatness.

In Matt's defense, he's been playing some pretty good defenses. We've already played 3 of the top 6 pass rushes to date (according to MMBQ) & SF is #4.

Our OL is ranked 28th. Schaub's going to have his work cut out for him.