View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #97
HouTx11
Veteran

Rep Power: 14806 HouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok here it comes....Do the Texans look at aquiring Josh Freeman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Is that all you got? "ODing on Schauberry Kool aid" What, are 13 or 14 years old?
LOL I'm not the one acting like people are talking bad about my Mommy. Sorry if you can't handle the fact that people don't have the same lovely visions of Matt Schaub's passing skills as you do. Just maybe lead killing pick 6's has something to do with it. Might wanna try giving that some thought.

Quote:
And geez thanks for pointing out it is a road game captain obvious.
You are welcome, since you clearly haven't been watching the Texans very much lately. BTW, no game is an instant win for the Texans as you are screaming. You'd think that the 2 losses would be a dead giveaway, but I can only speak for myself.

Quote:
Last years super bowl runner up does not mean squat. That was last year, and they look nothing like last years team, nor does Kaepernick look like the superman you all are making him out to be.
No, only Matt Schaub wears that cape, according to you.

Quote:
If the Colts beat them, the Texans can beat them.
Speaking of obvious, LOL. Any team technically "can" beat their opponent, but I have some sad news for you dude, it WON'T happen if Schaub keeps losing leads by throwing pick 6's, but we are not supposed to talk about that, are we?
HouTx11 is offline   Reply With Quote