View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #96
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 260728 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ok here it comes....Do the Texans look at aquiring Josh Freeman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Why...?
Because we should ALWAYS be looking to upgrade.
Love him or hate him, Peyton would have been/would be an upgrade over Schaub.

...or are you inferring Schaub and Manning are equivalent?
He's got one Super Bowl in an 80 year career. I think we'll be ok.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some forehead. Best QB of our generation. But teams win Super Bowls. He landed on a good team, a talented team, but I don't think he's going to win a Super Bowl in Denver. Too much "Peyton" not enough team, & it's going to be that way no matter where he goes.

They're going to look good doing it, their fans are going to be happy with year after year of close but the Texans whupped datass