View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgating Rams Game? "Blue Crew"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
Last time I went and met up with yall was in last years preseason game vs the 49ers, are yall going to be tailgating on the 13th? I'd love to swing by again with my family (If I can). If yall need me to bring anything LMK, ill bring what I can.
You can find out more about what we're up to on FB. Not to many of us come here anymore, for various reasons. Just look up Blue Crew Tailgaters and you'll find most of us hanging out there.

You and your family are most definitely welcome, and we'll look forward to seeing ya.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote