View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #79
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 154140 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Is the Super Bowl window closing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I've been watching this poll for days and have decided that there is no "Super Bowl window". Was the Colts window closed after Peyton went out the door? Certainly Two years later does it look like they're back in the hunt? Absolutely. Year in and year out does New England ever talk about their window closing? Hell no. Teams in this league that draft well and manage their cap never worry about windows. They can make a run at any time and if the Texans aren't trying to be one of those teams then they're wasting their time and ours.

There is no window for the team. For individual players of course there is but that's true for every player on every team in the league.
I think a big part of it is having every member of your organization believing you can win. If you've got a Tom Brady or a Peyton Manning in your locker room, it's "easier" to believe.

Baltimore's window was closing, may be shut now, may be starting to open again. There are still alot of players on that roster that may continue to believe in what Harbaugh is selling, because they just did it.

Our locker room.... I'm worried it's only a matter of time before our locker room stops believing & start the lip-service game.