View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #217
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 168714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak: Schaub couldn’t audible out of “very, very poor play”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Great article, but of course, I knew it when I read it that it was our very own Texans Chick.

As far as your point, she hit the nail on the head:

This is why fans are upset with him. For the WCO to be successful, the QB MUST be the player on the field that makes the consistently good decisions. He does not have the be the best athlete (obviously), but he must be the one that does not make blatantly stupid mistakes that give the other team points to tie the game with less than 3 minutes left on the clock.

All that said, Schaub is our QB this year regardless of the whine and cheese crowd, so put away the pitchforks if you're going to be a Texans fan. You'd better root for his success in spite of your own reservations and/or dislike of the player.
If you are rooting for him to fail, you are not a fan of this team, IMO.
Agree with all you've said. And I understand the ire and frustration of the fans; heck, I share it.

Regarding that last sentence; I'll never root against my team.

ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote